Mortibris the Necromancer cursed and spat in the dust as he saw the host which awaited them. Leave it to the Elves to meddle in matters which did not concern them. With the Dwarfs and possibly the Basileans soon to be at his back, he could ill-afford further distractions here. No matter. The Elves facing him had no idea of the power he could unleash. Not even the blighted maiden at their head, whose essence he recognised readily enough… Madriga!
The Destiny of Kings is a campaign supplement for the fantasy mass combat game Kings of War. A copy of Kings of War is required to use this book.
Within this 56 page softback book you will find:
- Map-based Campaigns
- A series of suggestions and guidelines to help you organise and run a map-based campaign
- Narrative Campaigns
- Learn how to link scenarios to tell a story through your games of Kings of War
- The Quest of the Necromancer Campaign
- An exciting example of a narrative campaign. Read about the events that followed the defeat (or was it?) of the Necromancer Nortilibris , as narrated in the Dungeon Quest game and supplements, then re-enact the evil crusade launched by the Necromancer through a series of interlinked Kings of War scenarios.
- New Heroes
- The complete stats and rules for using the Heroes of Dungeon Saga in your Kings of War games.