Wormskin explores the mythic forest called Dolmenwood, a weird folklore setting for use with B/X or similar tabletop adventure games. Each issue uncovers various elements of this eldritch realm situated on the leafy verges of Fairy, where austere Drunes rub elbows with weird elf-lords and talking beasts, where witches wander skyclad and armed with sinister magicks to bind the spirits of hapless adventurers. Be wary.
- An overview of the history of men, goats, and fairies in Dolmenwood since ancient times. Who is the Cold Prince?
- Details of the most commonly spoken languages in the setting.
- A description of the ley-line Chell, a ring of occult energy encircling a 60-mile area of western Dolmenwood. Its origin, powers, and purpose are revealed.
- Encounters and points of interest in seven hexes to the east of Lake Longmere, in the heart of the wood.
- The first level of a dungeon central to the history of Dolmenwood: the ruined abbey of St Clewd.
- Four new monsters: gloams, mogglewomps, scrabies, and scryckes.