Wormskin explores the mythic forest called Dolmenwood, a weird folklore setting for use with B/X or similar tabletop adventure games. Each issue uncovers various elements of this eldritch realm situated on the leafy verges of Fairy, where austere Drunes rub elbows with weird elf-lords and talking beasts, where witches wander skyclad and armed with sinister magicks to bind the spirits of hapless adventurers. Be wary.
- A full revelation (for the eyes of DMs only!) of the secrets and machinations of the Drune, that cabal of sinister sorcerers who haunt the Wood.
- Guidelines and random tables for use in Dolmenwood adventures of the hex-crawl mode.
- 7 hexes around the region known as Hag's Addle.
- A boggy adventure locale: the lair of the Hag.
- Monsters of the Wood: boggin, brambling, drune, flammbraggyrd.
- A bonus PDF (for those who don't have The Complete Vivimancer) containing a septuplet of vivimantic spells, in the possession of a denizen of Dolmenwood.